Building Self-Resilience & Collective Liberation
Whether you live in Philly, NYC, or somewhere else in the country, please use this site as a tool to find information about resources near you, or to explore ways that you can ‘Be A Resource’ in supporting social & environmental justice.
This is by no means a complete list, but rather a living directory of resources and opportunities that is meant to grow and evolve over time. Therefore, we invite you to help us expand this directory by sharing new resources, tools, comments, or ideas at the bottom of this page.
Our ‘Resource Directory’ includes information, resources, and opportunities for:
- Individuals & Families (related to food, housing, health & wellness, education, employment, reentry, civic engagement, legal support, and financial support)
- Grassroots Organizations
- Small Businesses & Cooperatives
- Growers & Healers
- Organizers & Activists
- Educators & Facilitators
- Covid-19 Resources
- Mutual Aid Networks
Please use this directory as a tool to find and access the resources you need.
How to 'Be a Resource':
This directory is also meant to share opportunities to ‘Be A Resource’ by highlighting ways that we can all:
- Donate to Grassroots Organizations (Wealth Redistribution)
- Support Social Movements and Campaigns
- Volunteer with Local Organizations
- Vote (Become Civically Engaged)
- Buy from Small, Local, POC Businesses and Cooperatives
- Move Your Money (Ethical Consumption & Sustainable Economies)
- Reduce Your Waste
- Grow and Buy Local Food
- Educate Yourself
Use these directories to explore ways to ‘Be A Resource’ in support of Social & Environmental Justice.
Education Resource Library
Click here to access our library of educational resources (including books, readings, films, curricula, virtual teaching tools, and other educational resources) related to self-resilience and collective liberation.